Prev: Re: tank gun acceleration versus orbital gun acceleration Next: Re: thanks for the help on washes

thanks for the help on washes

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 01:33:10 -0400
Subject: thanks for the help on washes

I'm gonna try the trick with the FUTURE acrylic
(Heck, I buy it but I'm too damn lazy to put it
on the lino, might as well get some use out of
it!). It sounds very promising.

Here's another question. I have a 25mm
Phalanx model, but the wheel joints look... weak.
I'm wondering how best to reinforce them.
Anyone tried?

Another question I was sort of mulling about:
Anyone know if Jon or KR sells parts for the
kits? Specifically, I seem to have misplaced a
couple of LIPPC turrets. They look rather silly
sans a turret.

Thanks as usual for all the advice. Re craft-
paints: The ones I've used have worked well and
I am inspired to try the extender with some of
my Tamiya and RP paints - They tend to dry too
quickly as I'm all too likely to commit a cardinal
sin of painting and paint with an open bottle or
bottle cap. Extender would help slow that
process.

Tomb Raider

Prev: Re: tank gun acceleration versus orbital gun acceleration Next: Re: thanks for the help on washes