Prev: Re: [OT]-ish : Figure painting question - Craft store Paints Next: Re: [OT]-ish : Figure painting question - Craft store Paints

Re: [OT]-ish : Figure painting question - Craft store Paints

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 13:25:52 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT]-ish : Figure painting question - Craft store Paints

Hi,

I've had no problems with them.  However, most of them aren't glossy --
they dry flat.	I usually use the cheap craft paints for bases and
dry brushing, then I finish with the 'expensive' kind.

On the other hand, I only really paint starships, I don't know what the
effect would be on other types of miniatures.  YMMV.  *shrug*

JGH

--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
"If a man wants to be of the greatest possible value to his fellow