Prev: Re: [FT] WotW #9 Beam Bridge & E/M Sabot Next: Re: [OT]-ish : Figure painting question - Craft store Paints

RE: [OT]-ish : Figure painting question - Craft store Paints

From: "Hudak, Michael" <mihudak@s...>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 13:12:26 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT]-ish : Figure painting question - Craft store Paints

Just a quick question about craft store paints.....  I often see paints
at
craft stores that have about 4 or so fluid ounces in them....  on sale
they
go for less than a buck a bottle.....  I think they're acrylics

How good are these paints for painting miniatures?  Or should I just get
the
'specialty' paints from the likes of GW, the armory, etc....

Mike Hudak
mihudak@state.pa.us

Fact is, there's nothing out there you can't do.....
Yeah, even Santa Claus believes in you.....

Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem,"Can you picture that", Muppet Movie
Soundtrack

The Falcon Eggs Have Hatched!
See How Fast the Hatchlings Grow!