Prev: Re: [OT] again Re: Rescuing livestock Next: Re: [FT] Not WotW Re: [FT] Banked Weapons

[FT] Not WotW Re: [FT] Banked Weapons

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 14:34:08 -0500
Subject: [FT] Not WotW Re: [FT] Banked Weapons

***
I've kind of wondered why nobody bothered to lift the "real" star trek
Plasma Torp.  One of my fondest SFB memories is watching people panic
when I fired one of those off.	The amusing thing is I never really
did much damage.  After movement and beam fire there usually wasn't
much left.
***

Seeking weapon, right? Combo MT missle and Nova?

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: [OT] again Re: Rescuing livestock Next: Re: [FT] Not WotW Re: [FT] Banked Weapons