Prev: RE: [FT] WotW #9 Beam Bridge & E/M Sabot Next: RE: [DS] AAR The Battle of Research Station Muriel (Long)

RE: DS construction questions

From: "Chris Downes-Ward" <cdownes-ward@9...>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 08:13:06 +0100
Subject: RE: DS construction questions

I've just checked the page number reference - its on page 11 that it
says
something like "these rules apply only to direct fire weapons, other
systems
such as GMS and PDS only pay their basic capacity cost", this is in the
section
about capacity of turreted weapons.

Prev: RE: [FT] WotW #9 Beam Bridge & E/M Sabot Next: RE: [DS] AAR The Battle of Research Station Muriel (Long)