Prev: Re: MT Heavy Missiles and Ship Defenses Next: Re: [OT ALERT] Coalition Warfare at it's finest <grin> And yes, this happens at 'home' too.

Re: MT Heavy Missiles and Ship Defenses

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 22:12:15 EDT
Subject: Re: MT Heavy Missiles and Ship Defenses

On Tue, 22 May 2001 11:27:34 +1000 Derek Fulton
<derekfulton@bigpond.com>
writes:
<snip>

>I opted for a 5 or 6 to kill a MT missile, for those interested my
>house
>rules can be found at;
>
>http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/Missiles.htm
>
>Derek

Okay, I like that too.

When I get all the 'alien' (beads plus) ships built I hope to run a
FT/FB1 (but if I break down and get FB2 I could use _those_ weapons for
some of my alien races... No, no, get Thee behind me...) scenario using
all non-human fleets...  Maybe at the local con in November.  If I do, I
will write an AAR but the designs will be based on the files I loaded
before to the Yahoo groups.  Do we have a "files" section for this list
for uploading things?

Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!