Prev: Re: MT Heavy Missiles and Ship Defenses Next: Re: MT Heavy Missiles and Ship Defenses

Re: MT Heavy Missiles and Ship Defenses

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:27:34 +1000
Subject: Re: MT Heavy Missiles and Ship Defenses

At 06:15  21/05/01 -0700, you wrote:
>There is a precedent for MT missiles being
>harder to kill then salvo missiles (and the
>real rule if it exists isn't easy to see from the
>book), However, even if you use the above
>as your guide, a reroll hardly makes since
>since a salvo missile is a single unit, not
>a salvo, so what would a reroll allow you do
>do -- kill the missile more than once?
>
>Note in page 2 of More Thrust it says that
>it takes a 6 to kill a MT missile from a
>PDAF or ADAF.

I opted for a 5 or 6 to kill a MT missile, for those interested my house

rules can be found at;

http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/Missiles.htm

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: MT Heavy Missiles and Ship Defenses Next: Re: MT Heavy Missiles and Ship Defenses