Prev: Re: My disease has a name? Next: Re: My disease has a name?

Re: DS/SG vehicle construction

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 10:57:28 +1200
Subject: Re: DS/SG vehicle construction

Matthew Smith wrote:
> The biggest weakness in the current system, IMO, is the required split
into 5 size classes. Whenever I'm designing a vehicle, it always seems
that
I have a few spare points left over (not too problematic) or that the
total
is just 1 or 2 points over the capacity for the vehicle size class. As
far
as I'm concerned, the most important thing to do in a new construction
system would be to abolish these, in favour of being able to choose any
capacity you like, but obviously this throws up problems in the game
since
so much is based around size class.

Check out the DS2 section of my site for the fractional vehicle size
rules,
which should solve your problem.

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169 http://members.nbci.com/AndrewMartin/
-><-

Prev: Re: My disease has a name? Next: Re: My disease has a name?