Prev: RE: [OT] Toodles Till July Next: Michigan GZGers

Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 09:20:26 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
Subject: Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)

On Wed, 16 May 2001 10:08:25 -0700 (PDT) David Griffin
<carbon_dragon@yahoo.com> wrote:

> If you like the Jericho (aka Victory Destroyer) try this Brigade
mini. I bought some of these too. No particular ship in mind, just
thought it went well with the Jericho.

> http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/NoFrames/SFS/Items/SFS-085.html

I agree; it's no great surprise that there are several models in Tony's
range that match the Jericho nicely. My OUDF fleet includes 2 SFS-061
destroyers as squadron-mates for the Jericho, and there are several
others in the cruiser and escort ranges that show the same sort of
design philosophy, particularly around the bow, that the Jericho does.
I deem them to have come from the same DO, both in reality and in the
game universe.

Purely as a thought for your consideration, Tony, what about a larger
(DN-size) Jericho-style ship? I reckon it'd look great!

Phil
"I think... I think I am!     |        I think _I_ am:
 Therefore I am... I think?"  | 	Phil Atcliffe

Prev: RE: [OT] Toodles Till July Next: Michigan GZGers