Prev: Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class) Next: Re: Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

RE: [FT] Tech Level? Is there such a thing?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 09:29:21 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] Tech Level? Is there such a thing?

Because of FT simplicity, it's possible to stream the weapons into
distinct
tech fields. (Hull, thrust, energy, kinetics, missiles,
electronics/defences).
The next tech upgrade is available at double mass.

http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/ft/ftcamp1.htm#Research

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[Firestorm] GM Battletech Webgame#2