Prev: [FT] Multi-Vector Assault Mode Next: Re: [FT] Tech Level? Is there such a thing?

[OT] Victory Class Re: [FT] Tech Level? Is there such a thing?

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 09:24:14 -0500
Subject: [OT] Victory Class Re: [FT] Tech Level? Is there such a thing?

***
I hope you'll pardon the nitpicking, but I rather think the Victory
class is the biggest warship that the EA has (the Explorer class is
another matter) at a mile and a quarter (call it 2000 m) long. I don't
know how long the Omega or Warlock are (and I suspect no-one else does,
either), but I think they're considerably smaller. I could be wrong, of
course.
***

Course, nitpickers would point out that 'bigger' encompasses much more
than
length. The destroyers are beefier, at least to these eyes, and
volume/mass
would be more useful than length...

***
Now, we just have to hope that AoG get approval for the mini...
***

How close is it to the Evil Empire's(tm) Necron Reaper? It's been awhile
since I viewed Crusade, but thought, with a few simple adjustments, it
might fit.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: [FT] Multi-Vector Assault Mode Next: Re: [FT] Tech Level? Is there such a thing?