Prev: Re: [FT] Tech Level? Is there such a thing? Next: RE: [OT] Toodles Till July

Re: [FT] Tech Level? Is there such a thing?

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 06:22:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Tech Level? Is there such a thing?

There's a fair amount of controversy about just
how big the various ships are. I think the Warlock
is longer and bigger than the Victory. However,
maybe the Whitestar is a better example.

Certainly, pound for pound, the White star
(also of somewhat indeterminate size) is a
*relatively* small ship with relatively big
firepower AND relatively superior defense.

I hope the mini for the Victory gets approved
too. I found one that I think will stand in
quite well from Brigade Miniatures. It's the
Jericho.

Main site:
http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/

The miniature in question: