Prev: Re: Pre-written and mid-move shots Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire Next: Re: Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

Re: RE: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 17:09:50 EDT
Subject: Re: RE: [FT] Simultaneous Fire

> > The
> > group dynamics seem pretty delicate as they are
> > with this group.
>
> Sounds like they learned gaming from GW......

I've seen groups like this, though. My RPG group was like this. They
were very much sticklers. I would like to try other games or play with
different house rules, but they would have no part of it. I can
sympathize with him.

And let's face it, they ARE somewhat open minded. They ARE playing FT,
after all!

Prev: Re: Pre-written and mid-move shots Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire Next: Re: Re: [FT] Simultaneous Fire