Prev: Re: [FT} Tactics Manual? Next: Re: [FT] Savasku Pods

Re: [FT} Tactics Manual?

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 08:27:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT} Tactics Manual?

Well, I for one would have a few desireable tactics
among them might be:

How to protect yourself from MT missiles
How to protect yourself from Salvo Missiles
How to protect yourself from Fighters
General tips on maneuvering
How to figure out what range you want to be
  from various opponents
Fighting the Savasku
Fighting the Phalons
Fighting the Kra'vak
How to hit the enemy with missiles or other
ordinance.

and so on.

I'm getting the hang of some of this stuff, but
it would be nice if you could get a good minimal
set of information on what the general strategies
are.