Prev: [FullThrust] Stratfor predicts FSE/NSL split? <grin> Next: Re: [FullThrust] Stratfor predicts FSE/NSL split? <grin>

FT-Uber BB`s?

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 23:36:03 +0100
Subject: FT-Uber BB`s?

I was thinking about my ideas for turrets on battleships I posted, and
want
to ask a question to you gamers. What modifications would you consider
nesasery to the phalons multi layered hull armour would be nessasery to
allow a human ship to use them? I`m asking because I could see a
turreted
ship, with a multi layered armour and large caliber K guns as being
rather
overpowered (and expensive), and as close to being a uber ship as is
posible, while reusing exsiting rules (and the minor change for
turrets). It
would also recreate the dreadnought era warships very easily for a space
game (RN Vs KM/WW1 navies anybody?).

BIF

"Yorkshire born, yorkshire bred,
strong in arms, thick in head"