Prev: Re: DS - OT - Cross Genre Designs Next: Re: [LST] A question of ettiquete and focus

Re: DS - OT - Cross Genre Designs

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 04:50:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: DS - OT - Cross Genre Designs

I meant to imply no reality beyond the specific
game universes I mentioned. As such a "real" mech
was simply a mech an inhabitant of the Battletech
universe would recognize. Likewise for say the
RL Liberator grav tank. I didn't mean to imply
that other versions of such devices were any less
"real" in any way.

--- "K.H.Ranitzsch" <KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de> wrote:

> [...]

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: DS - OT - Cross Genre Designs Next: Re: [LST] A question of ettiquete and focus