Prev: Re: Terrain Next: Re: Terrain

Re: Terrain

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 20:52:06 -0400
Subject: Re: Terrain

> Here in the US, the pink Owens-Corning and blue Dow sheet insulation
sold in
> most building supply centers in 4' x 8' sheets is called Foamcore by
trade
> name.  Don't know if Laserlight was referring to this stuff or the
foamcore
> stuff sold in art supply stores that looks like posterboard.

I've never seen the "blue board" called foam core but then again, I'm
not the most observant person in the world (I know what it is so I
don't care what they call it).	I was thinking of the art store
sheets, which I'll be using to make topography for SG2, eventually.
But I'd be interested to hear how the blue board turns out.

Prev: Re: Terrain Next: Re: Terrain