Prev: Re: DS II Observations Next: RE: [FT] WotW #7 Holofields

[DS2] - Tanks for sale UPDATE!

From: "Scott Spieker" <scspieker@y...>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 13:31:34 -0400
Subject: [DS2] - Tanks for sale UPDATE!

With all of the interest in this army, I thought I would go home and get
the
pictures taken at lunch.

    This collection is made up of the following items:

    74 tanks total.
    - 3 Demios GZG tanks
    - 5 Blower type GZG tanks
    - 5 'Falcon' heavy tanks with assault gun mount
    - 4 Artillery tanks
    - 2 Missile tanks
    - 30 Long barreled combat tanks
    - 25 dual laser short barreled combat tanks

    You can see photos of these vehicles and a huge army shot on my web
site
under the hammer's slammers section:

    http://www.voidgamers.com/channel/sci-fi/slammers/b.26.html

    I am looking to sell this collection in one shot.  I am NOT
interested
in breaking up the collection - please don't ask.

    I'm looking for somewhere in the neighborhood of $150 to $175 US for
the
entire lot.  I am just looking to liquidate it, so make me an offer.  If
don't have this collection sold by the end of the week, I will be
posting it
on e-bay.

    Please contact me off list for any questions, comments, offers, or
even
complaints at: scspieker@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Scott Spieker

Prev: Re: DS II Observations Next: RE: [FT] WotW #7 Holofields