Prev: Re: [DS2] - TANKS! For sale Next: Tisk, tisk! Re: [DS2] - TANKS! For sale

Re: Alternate suggestions Re: Light up hallmark spaceships????

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 07:59:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Alternate suggestions Re: Light up hallmark spaceships????

***
I doubt it's as easy as this, but could you cut the
wire that goes to the light string, and solder them
to a couple of batteries taped to the stand and have
a lighted ship on the table?
***

Sorry, the prices on some of the Hallmarks would seriously daunt me,
though
I've picked up some on after-Xmas sales at costs not out-of-line with
prepainted ships.

I'll have to look; if they have separate little transformers, no
problem.
If they use AC power, then problem.

I just have never used any on trees yet. Wanted enough to do a whole
Sci-Fi
tree. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [DS2] - TANKS! For sale Next: Tisk, tisk! Re: [DS2] - TANKS! For sale