Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Light up hallmark spaceships????

: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:34:18 -0400
Subject: : Re: The United States in Full Thrust

>From Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>

> Oddly enough, I've not
> heard anyone complain about the inclusion of the almost total
destruction
> of Israel, the crushing of the LLAR, the Chinese invasion of Russia or
the
> apparent domination of the FSE by the French....... guess it kind of
> depends how close to home it feels!	;-)

I'm catching up from the weekend away, so this comment has ben buried
already, but as the loudest proponent of New Israel on the list, I have
comment (at least briefly). Please be warned that my own stripes will be
showing.

It is unfortunate that the future history including the destruction of
Israel in the manner described is too far away from being an
impossibility.
The rebirth of that nation, however, has given me no end of fun as a
gamer.

Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Light up hallmark spaceships????