Prev: FT-Battleship designs Next: Re: [FT] FSE Coloration

Re: [SG] Ghillie suits

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 14:57:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [SG] Ghillie suits

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Laserlight wrote:

> Okay, now I've got the 15mm SG minis, and I'm thinking that at least
> one of my Colonial Militia should be a sniper.  I suspect my usual
> FT-based "spray primer, spray paint, glue to base and you're done"
> approach isn't going to quite suffice for "create a ghillie suit out
> of colonial militia fatigues".  Any suggestions?

See my SG2 Figures page at <http://warbard.iwarp.com/sg2figures.html>
(or
.../sg2figure.html - can't recall which right now.) for my 15mm ghillie
suits.

Briefly, I used strips of lead foil - paper would have been easier - and
the same flocking I use on my bases to build up the ghillie suit. One of
my snipers is fully suited, and the other has the bottom half of his
suit
on.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: FT-Battleship designs Next: Re: [FT] FSE Coloration