Prev: Re: [FT] FSE Coloration Next: FT-Battleship designs

Re: [FT] FSE Coloration

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 15:36:21 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] FSE Coloration

>Would some kind soul provide the address to the
>painting guide site?	(My computer recently
>died and I have lost all of my FT addresses.
>(And more importantly, all of my completed
>ship outlines/SSDs.))

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/ft-painting-faq.html

...but, of the gallery pages listed, only the GeoHex one still exists.

For my part, I paint the FSE ships black and then drybrush them heavily
with dark gray.  There's pictures at:
http://www.geocities.com/johnxcrim/GalleryShip4.html
...at the bottom of the page.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [FT] FSE Coloration Next: FT-Battleship designs