Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Re: The United States in Full Thrust

From: Richard and Emily Bell <rlbell@s...>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 00:14:49 -0400
Subject: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Shawn M Mininger wrote:

> All that said, the Tuffeyverse is fun.  I have no
> problem with it.  Besides, if this is what it takes to
> make the Brittish feel better about themselves, then
> fine by me. (heh heh heh I can't wait for the

The British did fight two Viet-Nam style counter-insurgency wars, and
they won BOTH of them (The Boer War, and the unpleasantness in Malaya,
in the 60's), and have always shown up promptly when required to help
save the world.

The USA would not exist, at all, if the british had not defeated the
french in the new world, and without british help in the War of 1812,
the US president might still be living in a godawful, pink limestone
building.  8-)

Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: The United States in Full Thrust