Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Re: [SG] Ghillie suits

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 06:54:15 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] Ghillie suits

Chris,

I use cheesecloth painted appropriately and soaked in watered down
elmer's,
then artfully draped across the figure.  After this dries, add spots of
glue
and attach foam grass, lichen clumps, whatever, to the figure.	I use
this
for 25mm figs, so the courseness of cheescloth may be off for 15mm, but
you
may find something with the right grain at your local fabric shop.

Rob

ps--my geocities page has a picture of a figure done with this
technique.
www.geocities.com/rwhofrichter