Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: A non-NAC break-away republic

Re: A non-NAC break-away republic

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 23:28:11 -0400
Subject: Re: A non-NAC break-away republic

> Here's a non-NAC breakaway I've considered using, although I haven't
> written them up before mostly because I haven't researched them too
> much in detail.  I'd love comments.

The only problem is that I can't pronounce the names properly (never
managed the various clicks).  I'd say the Zulu make up in toughness
and discipline what they lack in numbers and gear--and when they have
the gear provided and are fighting on their home ground, they're not
people you'd want to tangle with.  Excellent recruits for special
forces.

I'd been thinking of them as occupying a red star in PAU space facing
the Islamic Feds (who probably would tackle them once, just to see
what happens).

The Alarishi Empire would be quite interested in selling NSL designed
weapons (manufactured in Neu Wurttemburg under license) at favorable

Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: A non-NAC break-away republic