Prev: RE: [FT] WotW #7 Holofields Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Grub Ships

Re: Subject: Terrain

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:21:10 -0500
Subject: Re: Subject: Terrain

In message <OFDDD3C0F3.4F14BF99-ON86256A3B.005AD709@uneb.edu>,
devans@uneb.edu
writes:

> This is the stuff known as 'static grass', right? You're supposed to
'blow
> across until it stands up'?

It's called "static grass" because the material can hold a static
charge.  There are squeeze-bulb applicators designed to impart a
charge on the charge as it is applied to help it stand up.  I don't
worry about it much, although I do follow a tip I read and keep the
part I'm using in a covered plastic bowl and shake and stir it to help
try and charge it.

Prev: RE: [FT] WotW #7 Holofields Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Grub Ships