Prev: RE: The United States in Full Thrust Next: RE: The United States in Full Thrust

Welsh Separatists and the GZG Pedia

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 21:06:30 -0400
Subject: Welsh Separatists and the GZG Pedia

Hi folks,

Well, if people want to see stuff in the Pedia, send me submissions and
we'll put them up.

Take a look at the Pedia submissions guide for what we're looking for.

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgpedia/developers/subguide.shtml

BTW -- are there still people who have time to do stuff on the
Pedia list?  There are still a whole bunch of places that could
use initial articles of one form or another.

Thanks,
JGH

--
**** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ****
 "I seek to cure what's deep inside,

Prev: RE: The United States in Full Thrust Next: RE: The United States in Full Thrust