Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Re: The United States in Full Thrust AND the Welsh Separatists

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:39:05 -0500
Subject: Re: The United States in Full Thrust AND the Welsh Separatists

***
As for the ships I use, well I had played Star Fleet Battles
for years and as a consequence I have all these UFP ships
laying about so had to give them a home. The USU Navy is
made up of all the old and some of the new Federation figures.

Now if only I can find a home for the Klingons.............
***

Let's see: short, dark, hairy, cranky, unintelligible speech... Perfect
Welshmen!!!

Sorry, but after years of hearing my girlfriend saying 'Whatever your
little, black Welsh heart desires...', is it a wonder I have a
self-image
problem? ;->=

The_Beast

PS I suppose I'll have to dig out the Atari 800 to crank up the
game(Fortress?) that had 'Men of Harlech' as the theme song that I may
try

Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: The United States in Full Thrust