Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Re: The United States in Full Thrust

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:49:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Well, we're probably all lucky that Mr. Atkinson is temporarily absent,
given his habit of coming down on
'yet-another-breakaway-NAC-colony/American-Revolution-redone' like a ton
of rectangular building thingies.

Personally, I'm rather amused by the GZGverse's NAC. Britian and Canada
coming to the aid of a collapsing US & helping re-establish sane
government sounds pretty cool... Of course, I'm notoriously Canadian...

I'll reserve my comments on homegrown breakaway NAC colonies to merely:
Why does only the NAC appear to have massive numbers of breakaway
colonies? Why are all these colonies mostly American? Should all these
revolts be taking place in 2176?

And why hasn't anyone written about the infamous Andromedan Tea Party
yet?

Tongue in cheek,

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: The United States in Full Thrust