Prev: Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help! Next: Re: Origins Game Con

Re: Origins Game Con

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 22:59:15 -0400
Subject: Re: Origins Game Con

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:29:28 -0500, Andy Cowell <andy@cowell.org> wrote:

>Anyway, this year I'm going to Historicon instead,
>looking for more worthwhile gaming.  I don't expect to have quite as
>much fun, though. ;-)

I had intended to go to Historicon this year. But my vacation time seems
have been taken up with other things. I'm envious. I had a good time at
Fall
In! last year. Historicon would be a blast.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help! Next: Re: Origins Game Con