Prev: Re: Origins Game Con Next: Re: [SG] No idea what I am doing. Help!

Re: DS II: Combat Walkers

From: "Noel Weer" <noel.weer@v...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:47:21 -0500
Subject: Re: DS II: Combat Walkers

The only walkers we have used are all Class 3 and treated as combat
walkers.
I have two solid opinions on them:

1) There is no better place to stick artillery observation ability. The
mobility is outstanding and introduces an fantastic threat on the
battlefield. You think arty is intimidating enough now? Wait until a
hill or woods won't stop the observer from sighting your position this
turn...

2) Combine the arty threat with the fact that they are tall draw
attention on the battlefield and boy do they get shot at a lot.