Prev: Re: Origins Game Con Next: Re: Origins Game Con

Re: Origins Game Con

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:03:00 -0700
Subject: Re: Origins Game Con

>  > Yes, it is -- unfortunately, Origins isn't a very popular
convention with
>>  miniatures gamers. I and most of the people I game with have to
choose
>>  between travelling to Origins, and travelling to GenCon, and we've
always
>  > chosen GenCon for our big summer convention.

I disagree here.

Origins used to be THE wargaming convention, while GenCon was more
for roleplayers.

Over time, GenCon has begun to offer a broader range, and the
miniatures events there continue to grow. However, I believe Origins
still has it beat in the non-RPG department.

Prev: Re: Origins Game Con Next: Re: Origins Game Con