Prev: Re: DS II: Combat Walkers Next: Re: Origins Game Con

Re: Fig problems

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 18:15:46 EDT
Subject: Re: Fig problems

Has anyone seen/own the HardKill infantry figures (3 types: light,
heavy,
marine)  I was seriously thinking of buying some through (senior moment,
Regal?) but they said they did not carry them (except stock left - no
infantry) because of (among other things) quality issues.   No further
explanation.  Did they suffer from the Irregular syndrome - some great,
some okay, some... not okay?

Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: DS II: Combat Walkers Next: Re: Origins Game Con