Prev: Re: deja posting was Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka Next: RE: [OT] deja posting

RE: Stepped squad casualties in SG2

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:37:49 -0400
Subject: RE: Stepped squad casualties in SG2

Jon already has body bags for 25mm
(http://www.eurekamin.com.au/Ground_Zero_GamesStargrunt_25mmGeneric_Spec
ials
.html).
I would not think that doing a 15mm version would be too difficult.
Until then you could do something similar with air-dry clay or plaster.
Of course this is only for "dead", not "injured".

For injured, you can get some red report covers (the kind with the
plastic
slide-on spine) and cut out some 'Blood Pools' to place under injured
figures. Not as good as molded casualties, but will do until the
miniatures
are molded.

-----
Brian Bell