Prev: Re: Stepped squad casualties in SG2 Next: Re: Stepped squad casualties in SG2

Re: Stepped squad casualties in SG2

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:50:39 +0100
Subject: Re: Stepped squad casualties in SG2

agoodall@canada.com wrote:

> I don't know about the 15mm sci-fi figures you are using, but I know
that most historical lines have casualty figures. I'm thinking of >
getting some of those to represent the dead and wounded figures.

> In fact, Jon might want to consider this for SG2. *grin*

There are plenty of other 15mm figures I'd like to see for the SG2 line
before Jon gets to casualties - heavy weapons teams, gun crew, tank
crew, skimmers, grav bikes, cavalry etc, etc ....

Ever hopeful (although in fact I already know the answer)

Tony

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer

Prev: Re: Stepped squad casualties in SG2 Next: Re: Stepped squad casualties in SG2