Prev: Re: SG 15mm minis- Painting Next: Re: deja posting was Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka

[OT] Brigade Models site

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:16:24 +0100
Subject: [OT] Brigade Models site

I've finally completely reorganised the Brigade website, which means
that if you have links or bookmarks to anything other than the main
index page they won't work anymore.

After several not-so-subtle hints we now have both frames and non-frames
versions, plus a low-graphics version for those with slow connections.

I've checked as much of the site as was humanly possible (there are 883
html files after all !) but couldn't do it all, so if anyone find a
broken link then please let me know (preferably off-list).

Cheers

Tony

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer

Prev: Re: SG 15mm minis- Painting Next: Re: deja posting was Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka