Prev: Re: Sizzle Sticks??? Next: deja posting was Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka

SJM update

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:56:41 EDT
Subject: SJM update

FYI
From: "Stan" <sjjj@ix.netcom.com>
<snip>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:05:17 -0400

Hi
Just wanted to let you know about some of our latest figures we have
aquired and painted.  Over 20 Mechs most in packages many OOP and this
is
just the first group
another 20 or so will be scan next week.
16 Painted Star wars figures.  About a dozen Fantasy fighters, women and
creatures now divided in to 4 catogories for faster downloads.
Please check thee out at www.stanjohansenminiatures.com
Thanks Stan Johansen

<snip>

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Sizzle Sticks??? Next: deja posting was Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka