Prev: Re: You got to see this!!! Next: Re: You got to see this!!!

Re: You got to see this!!!

From: devans@u...
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 09:10:15 -0500
Subject: Re: You got to see this!!!

> G'Day
>
> While poking about I found this

http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/53447battle_system/battle_system.
htm

> One day I'll have to get me one of these :)
>
> Derek
***
'Furthermore, infrared light is totally harmless and prevents damage to
details of the tank body. "
***

I'd rather see parts of the tank flying, accompanied by smoke and flash,
but I suppose that IS a bit childish on my part. ;->=

>Cool!
>
>Guess I will have to play the lottery to afford a set
>
>But perhaps I'll wait till they have the scale down to 1/300 ;-)

Motorized, laser emitters and sensors, AND logic in a micro armour tank.
How many lotteries are you planning on hitting???

Course, with the list's love of nanotech, you could wait for that, and
run
constant scale tanks on an old Avalon Hill Third Reich board. *heh heh*

On the other hand, figs that would actually scope LOS and range is a bit
tempting. If someone tries fudging, he best have an advanced degree in
EE.

Prev: Re: You got to see this!!! Next: Re: You got to see this!!!