Prev: Re: [SG2] - Star Wars Figures Wanted Next: Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka

RE: Re: [SG2] - Star Wars Figures Wanted

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:20:10 -0700
Subject: RE: Re: [SG2] - Star Wars Figures Wanted

Actually, I beleive it was created by one of the Author's of one of the
books, "Shadows of the Empire I believe.  It's a single person walker,
armed with a repeating blaster cannon.	It's be like a Class 1 Vehicle
in SG/DS.

Eli

>Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:53:53 -0600 (MDT)
>From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@pcisys.net>
>To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
>Subject: Re: [SG2] - Star Wars Figures Wanted
>
>What is an AT-PT anyway?  I don't remember it from the movies.  (I
expect
>it was created by West End Games...)
>
>Mike
>
>On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Scott Spieker wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>     Does anyone have one or two of the AT-PT models sold by West End
Games
>> for Star Wars Miniature Battles available for sale or trade?  I am
very
>> interested in two of them and have money and willing to pay a
reasonable
>> price for it/them.
>>
>>     If you have any of these figures please contact me off-list at:
>> scspieker@yahoo.com
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Scott Spieker

- - -
Limited Time Offer:  FREE Products! Pay only shipping and handling.
Get FREE Software, CDR's, Cellular Accessories, Videos, DVD's, Music,
Injet Refills and much more.

Prev: Re: [SG2] - Star Wars Figures Wanted Next: Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka