Prev: Re: Small squads/random losses Next: Re: [FT] Conquest 2001 FT results

Re: Small squads/random losses

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 19:45:11 +1000
Subject: Re: Small squads/random losses

G'day guys,

We haven't used the rule. Mainly becuase those who have big squads and
have
taken the time to paint them like seeing them on the table (or not
depending on how good the cam is... and yes we have been caught by some
very well done jobs)...

...and more importantly because I'd actually like to get a figure on the

table... I can see it now
"So after all that how many of your Nuns actually turned up Beth?"
"Just one... I managed to roll a 2 for the unarmed naked nun....."

;P

Prev: Re: Small squads/random losses Next: Re: [FT] Conquest 2001 FT results