Prev: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics Next: Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire

Re: House rules?

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:10:15 -0400
Subject: Re: House rules?

Actually, I had a lot of TO&E info on my webprovider site, but that has
since closed and I haven't gotten around to re-doing the stuff on my
other
site (which really needs updating).

The TO&E available were:

A series of rough ones based upon various military SF books (CoDominium
universe, Starcruiser Shenandoah universe, 13th Spaceborne Assault Team,
and another one, I think).

A detailed one for Koslowski's Hussars, a light armor/motorized infantry
unit mercenary unit.

A series of detailed ones for the Far Stars Union.

Eventually, I'll get them back on line somewhere.  Or, if someone wants
an
immediate copy, let me know and I'll e-mail you the one your interested
in.

Rob