Prev: Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire Next: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics

Re: MORE SCIENCE AND SF

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:09:34 EDT
Subject: Re: MORE SCIENCE AND SF

Bill Pierce (Ralnai@aol.com ) of Starguard fame (player and rules
tinkerer and evil Ralnai leader)  passed it on to a bunch of us.  No
source listed.	I am unsure if this is a joke or a Russian
self-delusion.
 Seemed pretty straight forward but you can never tell with those
permanent "Ralnai Lizard Grins" (think crocodile grins) the figures
have.
 And the player is pretty sneaky too. <grin>

Glenn/Triphibious

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 19:13:59 -0700 Sean Bayan Schoonmaker
<s_schoon@pacbell.net> writes:
>>Russia hails breakthrough in building artificial brain
>>MOSCOW, April 15 (AFP) -
>>Russian scientists claimed Sunday to have developed the first
>artificial
>>brain, a "neuro-computer" with the same intellectual potential as its
>>human
>>counterpart, Interfax reported.
>
>No offense, but I'm not buying this. What's the source?
>
>Schoon

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire Next: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics