Prev: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics Next: Re: [SG] Needle Weapons

Re: [OT] space cats On Topic

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:09:34 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] space cats On Topic

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001 08:21:42 +0100 "Chris Downes-Ward"
<cdownes-ward@9a.co.uk> writes:
>Dig's around in old grey matter -
>
>The little lizard guys are called T'Rana, I have 1 (one) with what's
>supposed to
>be a grenade launcher. I

I have four - I use the weapons as medi-scanner and them as a medical
team.

IRC they same people also made a range of
>Human
>troops which
>had two styles of kit one of which was space suits and guns and the
>other
>was power
>armour and "sun guns" aka plasma guns,

Yep, Colonial lights and Colonial PA troops is how I use them...

there was even a set of
>tactical
>rules to
>go with them - and I still can't remember the name of the
>manufacturer!

Now that I have never seen but I bet the guys on the Starguard list
(Starguard@yahoo.com) probably have several copies between them...

I forwarded them a copy of this thread (snipped) to see who was the
manufacturer.

Glenn/Triphibious

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: FT-Tugs and swarm tactics Next: Re: [SG] Needle Weapons