Prev: House rules? Next: Re: House rules?

RE: House rules?

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <webmaster@s...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:08:52 +1000
Subject: RE: House rules?

> With the demise of stargrunt.com, another fallout in the .com
> wars :) I am at a loss for all the good house rules collected
> there.  Such things as breaching walls and the alternate rules
> for detachments.

Geez, so many people lamenting the closure of my website! :)

> Is there another page with this information?

Looks like I may have to re-open the site sooner than I expected, for
those
of you hungry for Stargrunt stuff. :)

Any suggestions for what _should_ be on the site, people? I'm open for
ideas
here!

Jeremy

Jeremy Sadler
Webmaster - Stargrunt.com

Prev: House rules? Next: Re: House rules?