Prev: Re: Heavy Gear HO {was} Re: stirred up by childhood memories Next: Heavy Gear HO {was} Re: stirred up by childhood memories

[OT] You just can't keep a good man down...

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@f...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 00:28:02 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Subject: [OT] You just can't keep a good man down...

...nor me neither.

I was gone momentarily from the sacred precincts of the gzg list, but it
was temporary - sparked rather suddenly by my gravitation from the
status of "employed highly paid professional" to "yet another roadkill
on the information highway". This of course had an accompanying effect
on my email address to the point where I couldn't even unsub.... (bing,
bang, out you go....). So, I think that I've managed to unsub the old
account and sub my new home account (mental note: too many things were
tied to the work account anyway). So, now that I'm at leisure (at least
for a bit of time...), I'll actually get a chance to catchup and send
things to people that I promised some stuff to (Chris and Rob, email me
here offlist if you would.... help me rebuild my address book).

Anyway, I'm going to enjoy my sudden holiday, get some of my stuff
painted, and go job hunting when the wrist cramps set in and I can't
paint anymore. <As you might have guessed, although this isn't a
development I'm entirely pleased about as I did love my job, I'm not too
stressed out either - things will work out!>.

I'm back. You can't get rid of me. Even large scale economic forces only
slow me down for a little while....

Tom B.
Anyone who wants to talk to me, my new addr is kaladorn@fox.nstn.ca and
I have an entire address book to rebuild... (Oh, and if someone like
Oerjan or Derek could get the test list admin to unsub tomb@bitheads.com
and replace it with my kaladorn account, I'd be very grateful).