Prev: Re: MORE SCIENCE AND SF Next: Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire

Heavy Gear HO {was} Re: stirred up by childhood memories

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 19:50:53 -0700
Subject: Heavy Gear HO {was} Re: stirred up by childhood memories

John Crimmins wrote:

> The old Heavy Gear line was HO scale, but it's kind of hard to track
those
> models down these days.  Someone on the list has, if I remember
correctly,
> done a WWII conversion for SGII -- Mark Seifert, perhaps? -- but I'm
not
> sure who.  It's out there, though.  It's out there....

Speaking on this. I was asked on the weekend about these and last time I
checked www.sentrybox.com had some in stock. Sentrybox is based out of
Calgary Alberta. They also had the old HO infantry that went with them
with the bikes. Wish they were a bit smaller cause they looked great.

Prev: Re: MORE SCIENCE AND SF Next: Re: FT - No initiative simultaneous fire