Prev: Re: (OT) Pearl Harbor was; Re: Final Fantasy Next: Re: (OT) Pearl Harbor was; Re: Final Fantasy

Re: (OT) Pearl Harbor was; Re: Final Fantasy

From: "Los" <los@c...>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 05:43:23 -0400
Subject: Re: (OT) Pearl Harbor was; Re: Final Fantasy

Yes that's true. But it was clearly stipulated in the closing credits as
the
film ended that the first Enigma was captured by the British.	And that
three were captured in WW2, two British and one US crew, noted by ship
and
date. U571 was	darn good war adventure flick  nonetheless. After all
whop's
screaming out loud about how inaccurate Where Eagles Dare was or Kelly's
Heroes? Yet both were excellent war movies.

Los