Prev: Plasma-based weapon -- in real-life Next: RE: E-Mail! Beautiful, Glorious E-mail!!!

RE: Shotguns and US Spec Ops

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@v...>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 19:15:47 -0700
Subject: RE: Shotguns and US Spec Ops

Actually the GL on a M203 is rifled.

Michael Brown

-----Original Message-----
From:	devans@uneb.edu
Sent:	Thursday, April 12, 2001 8:15 AM
To:	gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
Subject:	Re: Shotguns and US Spec Ops

***
and is easier and lighter to point without the underslung
shotgun, and it is useless against armour.
***

Just for clarity, Tom, you did mean 'shotgun, which is useless against
armour', right?

At this point, I'd have to say the difference between what is a shotgun
and
what is a GL is starting to get very muddled. 'Unrifled tube with
action'
is certainly covering both.

As a mundane, I still think there's a hesitation when switching between
weapons, a change in mindset, but it may be way below SGII granularity.

Prev: Plasma-based weapon -- in real-life Next: RE: E-Mail! Beautiful, Glorious E-mail!!!