Prev: RE: FT-Some of bifs ramblings Next: Re: Squid Re: Toys from Jane's...

[OT] Weapon load-out pictures?

From: jfoster@k...
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 20:22:25 +0000
Subject: [OT] Weapon load-out pictures?

Days of my youth, I recall seeing these pictures of the latest and
greatest
fighter planes. It would be a nose-on shot of the plane sitting on the
tarmac
with a complete (or total potential) weapon load-out for the plane
arranged in
pleasing geometric array in the foreground. I'm looking for an image
like that
for reference... I'm not particular as to what type of plane, even a
similar
setup for a ground vehicle would do. Any ideas where one might find such
a thing
on the

Prev: RE: FT-Some of bifs ramblings Next: Re: Squid Re: Toys from Jane's...