Prev: [FT] Fighter Counters Next: Re: [OT] more street level figures (good sniper model)

Re: Shotguns and US Spec Ops

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:15:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Shotguns and US Spec Ops

***
and is easier and lighter to point without the underslung
shotgun, and it is useless against armour.
***

Just for clarity, Tom, you did mean 'shotgun, which is useless against
armour', right?

At this point, I'd have to say the difference between what is a shotgun
and
what is a GL is starting to get very muddled. 'Unrifled tube with
action'
is certainly covering both.

As a mundane, I still think there's a hesitation when switching between
weapons, a change in mindset, but it may be way below SGII granularity.

Prev: [FT] Fighter Counters Next: Re: [OT] more street level figures (good sniper model)